Siggraph 2013 google calendars

To add to your google calendars, cut and paste the blah@group.calendar.google.com address for the calendar into the “Add a friend’s calendar” box in the “Other calendars” list on the left side of the google calendar page.

Let me know if you see any errors.  The schedule can change, and I endeavor to update these when I see changes.  Parties: I don’t get invited to them anymore as I’m nobody’s customer, so you’re on your own 😉

• Courses
    7dt1m4p5b5csqgi3m8lorogv9c@group.calendar.google.com
    XML iCal HTML
  • Papers
    k0eohhf6ge1q4jjdedm165157s@group.calendar.google.com
    XML iCal HTML
  • Talks (including panels)
    u8oideatih0joc794rur893leg@group.calendar.google.com
    XML iCal HTML
  • Special events
    j9g3t3f12kmqlg2b3r96a87om0@group.calendar.google.com
    XML iCal HTML
  • Birds of a feather
    880kqdmf86cd68rsvcoohp6ar8@group.calendar.google.com
    XML iCal HTML

And maybe I’ll see you all in Anaheim for beers!

Update: See this great set of links to conference content.

11 Comments on “Siggraph 2013 google calendars”

1. Tobias says:

Wow, thank you for your hard work. These are real time-savers. I owe you a beer 😉

2. Bm says:

Thank you again! That’s a kind of routine now. Cheers – Bm

3. Thanks Ciaran! *Very* helpful. Let’s grab a drink in Anaheim…I’m buying.

4. Eric Haines says:

So useful! But it seems like there are no BOFs on Wednesday, at least not when I import into Google Calendar. There are a bunch, in fact: see http://s2013.siggraph.org/attendees/birds-feather). I hope you’ll update with these.

5. Ken Russell says:

Thank you for these! They’re incredibly useful.

6. debi says:

Off the top of my head… the first course on Sunday “Introduction to Computer Graphics” runs for about 3 hours (not 9-10:30), I thought – unless something has changed.

7. 83Maritza says:

Hi admin, i must say you have very interesting posts here.
    Your page should go viral. You need initial traffic boost only.

How to get it? Search for; Mertiso’s tips go viral